Monday, 21 October 2013

Stay at home dad review

I thought i would browse the interwebs for other bit of writing in a concerted effort to put a lot of articles in one place about stay at home dads.

Those who are realists, cynical and honest
Those who are very well informed and helpful
Those who are switched on
Those who are amazingly worried
Those who are arty and sometimes not dads

I have to say that I am amazed by the reaction that stay at home dads get. That for millions of years fathers have loved and cared for their kids and now it seems we are doing something new. I disagree.

Of course after the work apocalypse it will be new for me in terms of time spent and how i think about each day.

But I think on all of this and come to the concluesion that we as humans were made to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment